Here are some things for you to think about before your session
- Who is the photo shoot for? Who else will be coming along? - What kind of styles do they like and what kind of moments would you like to capture?
- Family hobbies? - Bring in things from your favourite hobbies to personalise your pictures.
- Character shots based on careers and jobs in the family: Dad/Mum/Gran/Grandad?
- Does the family watch or play sport? - Bring in the kits, balls, sticks, etc..., and we can create a personalised storyboard full of images in support of your team.
- Anything personalised? We love it when you bring in lots of stuff that is special to you and your family, so feel free to bring as much as you like.
- Favourite toys, blankets or teddies?
Personal Props - start a list of personal items you can bring along to make sure you don't forget anything on the day.
- Favourite Book
- Musical Instrument
- Paint Brush and Palette
- Family Heirloom or treasured item
- Personalised Blanket or Pyjamas
- Outfit changes? We recommend at least two, something smart and something more casual, but please bring as many as you like; there is always time to change.
- Character costumes? What could you bring?
- What style of pictures are you looking for?
- Any hats/bobble hats/headbands?